What is the PVS-14?
The PVS-14 Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD) is in widespread use by US Armed Forces as well as NATO allies around the world. It uses a third generation image intensifier tube, and is manufactured by Litton Industries as well as the ITT Corporation. It is often used 'hands free' using a head harness or attached to a combat helmet such as the PASGT, Advanced Combat Helmet, or Marine Lightweight Helmet. It can also be used as a weapons night sight. In addition, it was part of the equipment fielded in the US Army's Land Warrior program.
- Field of View (Degrees): 40
- Magnification: 1x
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm
- Integrated IR illuminator
- IR and low-battery indicator in the field of view
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6 diopters
- Objective Lens: F/1.2
- Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm
- Focus Range: 25 cm to Infinity
- Voltage Required: 2.7–3.0 Volts
- Battery Type: 1 AA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs at room temp. (dependent upon IR use)
- Weight w/ batteries: 13.5 oz (380 grams)
- Dimensions: 4.5" (L) × 2" (W) × 2.25" (H)
- Operating temperature range (Degrees Celsius): -51 to +49
- Storage Temperature Range (Degrees Celsius): -51 to +85
- Multipurpose system: can be used hand-held, head/helmet/weapon/tripod mounted
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier tube.
Take a look at some of our great quality PVS-14 Systems. We carry many high performance options. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help ordering.