- Head Mount
- Brow Pads
- Demist Shields x 2
- Sacrificial Window x 1
- Eye Cups x 2
- Daylight Training Filter x 1
- Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap
- AA Batteries x 2
- Typically worn either head or helmet mounted
- When used with optional helmet mount, goggle will automatically shut off in the up position
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading, night repairs or maintenance tasks
- Self-contained system operating on two AA batteries
- Low-battery indicator in eyepiece
- Magnification: 1X
- Field of View (FOV): 40.0°
- Objective Lens: 26 mm (1 in)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 25 cm (9.8 in)
- Eye Relief: 15 mm (0.6 in)
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6 diopters
- Power Source: 2 AA Battery
- Weight: 650 g (1.4 lbs)
- Dimensions: 14.1 cm L x 15.6 cm W (5.5 in L x 6 in W)
RESTRICTIONS & LEGAL INFORMATION:
Export of U.S. manufactured night vision equipment is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For Further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Check with your local and state laws before you buy. Some states do not allow you to utilize night vision or thermal devices with a firearm.
KDSG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNLAWFUL USE OR EXPORT OF THE ITEMS WE SELL TO YOU. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR YOURSELF AND FOLLOW THE LAW.
THESE DEFENSE ARTICLES ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROLS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, AND MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
By purchasing this item, you (buyer) understand, acknowledge, and agree to the U.S. Export Policy. You(buyer) are a U.S. person and have acquired all required licenses and authorizations to use this in the U.S., and you(buyer) do not intend to export this product.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything was pristine. Dropped an OMNI VI tube right in and it worked phenomenally. Couple of small complaints though; one of the demist shields was slightly undersized (it rattles; could be fixed with a small o-ring though) and the manual is somewhat basic. Battery contacts also needed to be cleaned a bit. Other than that, it's all perfect. I hope that KD gets more of these in; I think I bought the last one!
Just got this 2 days ago, and just dropped in the IIT today, and I can't put it down! I can't wait to put it to good use.
very good quality, fast shipping, and affordable. Comes almost totally assembled, only need to install the O ring for intensifier tube/objective and thats it. Wish they came with an IR interference window but thats trivial.